Thursday, May 26, 2011

Peanut Sauce

I knew I wanted to make an Asian dish for my family for lunch today. I have a fast way of throwing things into a pot so I don't have to think about it much but it's still yummy. I wanted a twist, did a search for peanut sauce, and found Cooking with Amy (Here's the URL in case for some reason the link doesn't work: http://cookingwithamy.blogspot.com/2005/07/perfect-peanut-sauce-recipe.html). I didn't measure, just threw the stuff into a pot and it got rave reviews from the... er... do I dare? ...peanut gallery.

You could use this sauce on pasta as well. Amy gives lots of other ideas.

You know, I've been thinking about doing a blog like this for years now and it was this recipe that just gave me that last little push I needed to click "publish." So, thanks Amy. :-)

Enjoy.

Love,
Aunt Laya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes I go to blogs, type out a whole comment, and then think that maybe the blogger isn't really so interested in my comment. Well, I AM interested in anything you want to say. Comment away, add to the discussion, or post a *relevant* link even.