- What are you grateful for?
- Choose someone in the family and give that person a compliment (everyone gives and everyone receives)
- If you could wish for anything in the world, what would it be? Name at least one thing that you personally want (in addition to world peace!).
- Share something you learned today.
- Do you know why you got the name you have? (This is a chance for parents to tell the story and learn what names mean.)
- Go around the table and give each person a blessing.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Dinner Table Talk
Do you eat dinner together as a family? It's one of the most brilliant ways to connect in this sometimes crazy world. Here's a little something from our dinner table talk. Mostly we did this when our kids were small, but we still do it when everyone is home from time to time. Choose one question and go around the table giving everyone a chance to answer. It's good for everyone to be given a voice and a chance to share.