A couple of years ago I went to visit a friend for the week-end. She started coughing up blood and I spent several nights in the hospital with her instead. The suspected a terrible lung disease. Later on they figured out she had likely inhaled some of the oven cleaner she had been using!
If it's Passover cleaning or spring cleaning, keep it safer with this cleaning paste. It's worth it to put in the extra effort for your health.
I saw this and just had to share. I really want to keep this recipe in my world. It's from another website with great photos: http://www.yumuniverse.com/2011/01/24/make-your-own-inexpensive-toxin-free-natural-oven-cleaner/http://www.yumuniverse.com/2011/01/24/make-your-own-inexpensive-toxin-free-natural-oven-cleaner/
(There are comments with that post that just a paste of baking soda and water would do the trick and you need to leave the oven cold!)
Let me know if you have other recipes or links to natural cleaning.
To your health!