Monday, November 7, 2011

Why I don't use chocolate


I don't buy cocoa powder or other chocolate products any more unless I am certain about their origin.

Here's why:
There is child slave labor used to harvest much of the world's chocolate supply. I don't want to add pain or tears to the food I eat and serve if I can help it.
Here's more on this topic:


Here's the link to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTPLJmvCSkM

It makes me wonder. I wonder if there is so much depression in this world because we have closed our eyes to the brutalization of other human beings. We get to vote with our choices. We get to make a difference with our attitudes. Food tastes better when it's made with love. What if the food is grown with love? What if it's the opposite? What if it's harvested with pain? Wouldn't that change the vibration of the food itself. This may sound airy fairy to you. Read "The Field" for an explanation of how we are all connected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes I go to blogs, type out a whole comment, and then think that maybe the blogger isn't really so interested in my comment. Well, I AM interested in anything you want to say. Comment away, add to the discussion, or post a *relevant* link even.